Ansys 2021 R1 Update: EMA3D Cable Faster EMC Solving for Large Systems26 Ianuarie 2021
Ora: 18:00 (Romania)
Ansys EMA3D Cable is a robust, platform-level electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) cable modeling solution for overcoming EMC design issues in aircraft, automobiles, electronics systems and industrial platforms.
Join us for this webinar which showcases how the new features in EMA3D Cable help you hurdle safety-critical electromagnetic interference (EMI) challenges, including high-intensity radiated fields (HIRF), lightning strikes, crosstalk, radiated emissions and conducted susceptibility.
- Discover how to import near fields from Ansys HFSS into EMA3D Cable
- Learn more about the KBL harness import feature that streamlines cable harness design
- Discover the S-parameter export feature that extracts all the cables/platform electromagnetic effects for consumption by other tools
- Understand how to design customized twisted cable bundles and their impact on EMC performance
- Discover how the new seams/joints boundary condition can improve the accuracy and accelerate simulations