Ansys 2020 R2: Ansys HFSS Latest Advances17 Septembrie 2020
Ora: 18:00 (Romania)
This webinar highlights Ansys HFSS’s many dynamic new enhancements provided in Ansys 2020 R2 and delivers a deep dive into powerful new HFSS features for simulating integrated circuits (ICs), microwave/RF components and high-speed electronic devices. We will preview six major breakthrough advances including:
- Using direct matrix solving in 3D component domain decomposition method (DDM) for designing complex 5G mmWave antenna arrays.
- Leveraging Ansys 5G Wizard for simulating bio-compatibility of 5G user equipment to ensure products achieve design specs and meet regulatory standards.
- Employing Ansys ECAD Xplorer to enable electromagnetic (EM) simulation for ICs with dense functionality and tight design margins at scale and speed.
- Applying multipaction analysis for electromagnetic breakdown in vacuum environments to support design for tighter margins in space-borne devices, saving on weight and power requirements.
- Utilizing Ansys EMA3D Cable for providing platform-level electromagnetic interference (EMI)/electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) analysis of cable harnesses.
- Teaming Ansys RaptorH, a dedicated workflow for IC simulation, with HFSS to provide a gold standard verification for sensitive IC designs.